- To be unified and committed to spiritual growth and development
- To enact God’s will in an evangelistic way in saving souls for Christ.
- To equip the Saints to become spiritually sound in order to succeed in a dynamic way and achieve spiritual knowledge and growth.
- To continue to be open in studying ways to erect or constitute a Family Youth Center for our young people to be imbued spiritually, educationally, and psychologically.
- To be a soul-saving congregation.
- To be visionary and perceptive in our church life.
- To be a diversified church that outreaches to all cultures of people.
- To be a congregation managing and supplying the whole individual – psychologically, socially, and spiritually.